Twitter

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tiredness

Is there such a word as tiredness?? I am not very sure. But who cares. I am so tired this few days. My back freaking hurt. I think it is because of my laptop that weights a ton. SERIOUSLY it is freaking 3.5 kg. Today is a pretty good day. Except for the maggie mee. Seriously don like her. One day after everything i will confront her :D Hope the day will come soon.

Btw, Yesterday went to jurong to meet pris.. Did mani and travel back to orchard. Walked and shopped around. Waited for shirley to meet us after her work. She was pretty tired i guess. After seeing her i don wish for my internship day to ever come..
Pictures will do the talking. I am too tired to think. Pardon me for any broken english or whatever.



I think shirley is going to kill me after seeing this two pictures.
I have many more but... I don want to be killed so early
Shirley look so damm cute here :D Like her new hairstyle. HAHA
Pris was saying i look like a school kid !!!!
Pris look so different here :D Shirley could not even recognize her.





wanted to buy this hat. But i don think i will wear it out.


Pris kept on saying we look like summon aunties.. HAHA:D
Seriously we look abit like right?
Okay although there is a little of height difference. Sigh

No comments: