Twitter

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Clash of the titans.

Went to watch clash of the titans with family on thurs. ^^ I rate it 3.5/5 quite cool the guy is pretty good looking. Both the female lead is pretty too. Love their dress. Look like a goddess. Okay greek goddess.

The plot of the movie:
Born of a god but raised as a man, Perseus (Sam Worthington) is helpless to save his family from Hades (Ralph Fiennes), vengeful god of the underworld. With nothing left to lose, Perseus volunteers to lead a dangerous mission to defeat Hades before he can seize power from Zeus (Liam Neeson) and unleash hell on earth. Leading a daring band of warriors, Perseus sets off on a perilous journey deep into forbidden worlds. Battling unholy demons and fearsome beasts, he will only survive if he can accept his power as a god, defy his fate and create his own destiny.







On good friday, me and sis went to orchard for some shopping searching for my birthday present ^^ Okay it was kinda early searching for birthday present but who cares. Bought a wedge in the end. Love the shoes so much that even when i am home, i am still walking around with it in the house (ps. it is clean) :D I found my new love. Went to wisma to meet mummy and daddy after shopping. Ate at ding tai feng. Finally after long time craving i get to eat my xiao long pao. Shopped for awhile more and headed home.



Sorry for the bad quality in pic. My light in the room is orange. Therefore this color. LOL

Met Alicia on wed to buy Mac. After eating, she came to my house to chill. We went to the park nearby to walk around. Walked till my leg went jelly. Looked at many landed property. We look like we were both looking for house to stay. haha:D Headed home slack for a while and went down again to take my brush. Walked her to serangoon mrt and home sweet home. HURRAY i got my brush like finally ^^ Love it.. It is so soft and nice. Can’t wait to use it ^^

No comments: