Twitter

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tokyo - Japan

I suddenly feel like going to Japan to look at Mount fuji. It is so beautiful. I think even the word beautiful does not do it justice. I wish i can travel round the world looking at beautiful places. I thought of being a tour guide before. But i guess it cant be a permanent job. Another country i want to go in my list is New Zealand. It has the nicest scenery.

Photo credits - robertpaulyoung

Countries that i wish to go :
1. Japan - Osaka, Toyko
2. New Zealand
3. Egypt
4. Maldives
5. Italy
6. Rome
7. Greece
8. Switzerland


Okay this are the few places i want to go :D

Yesterday i went shopping by myself. Wonder is my thinking or what. Everyone in the train kept staring at my dress. I noe maxi dress is uncommon in singapore. But everyone was like looking at an alien? I am fine with it anyway. Going back to school tmr. Hope i will not oversleep. This few days weather have been weird. Cold and hot and the same time. One moment the weather is blazing sunny. The next is rain and thunder.


I read the news about quake hit northwest china.

BEIJING (AFP) - – The death toll in a strong earthquake that rocked northwestern China's remote Qinghai province on Wednesday has risen to around 300, with another 8,000 injured, state media reported.

Sigh what is wrong with earth this few years. Been seeing many news of earthquake, tsunami. Pray that earth will have lesser natural disaster.

No comments: