Twitter

Monday, April 19, 2010

First day of sch

Today is the first day of my sch as you can already see by the heading. Nothing much going on. As it was the first day only. It was alittle slack. Went home around 3 plus and headed off to meet alicia.

Alicia was craving for starbucks. But we couldn't find any near by therefore we went to bishan for coffee bean. Sux man i totally don like coffee bean coffee. Makes me headache. I was totally giddy. After that, went off to take taxi to the driving center.

There was lightning and thunder. As you know i am super afraid of lighting i was practically covering my ear the whole walking journey.

Even thought we took taxi we were still wet coz the uncle said he could not drive in??? Sigh and you know what !!!! I failed my btt. Felt like crying at that time. Kept complaining to alicia. Oh and alicia could not take her test. Poor her had to wait outside while i do my test. Sigh!! Wanted to book for another time slot but the office was close. Therefore we walked all the way to this new circle line mrt station tai seng?? Not very sure what is it call. Home sweet home after that.

Tmr going to meet tingli :D And i cant wait for my new hair cut. Hope they give me a nice stylist. The one i wanted is fully book :( Nothing seems to go right for me. Nvm smile and everything will be alright :D Be happy

A old pic of me and my sis when we were younger. LOL

ps. My face is sensitive to something. I am super scared. What is wrong????

No comments: