Twitter

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Friday

I don know what to blog about. It has been 4 days since school started. School is pretty relaxing?? Oh and i cut my hair. I am pretty satisfied about it :D I like the salon. I went to cut it at twister in tampiness. Nice environment and it is totally inexpensive. Seriously can consider. Went to tp on tuesday to find tingli. Went for her lecture. Totally opp from mine. Everyone was super hardworking. Not saying that our school ppl is not hardworking. But seriously. It was like total opp. Oh btw i failed my btt. Was super super super super sad. I had to retake and i haven even book. Wonder when will i get my driving license. Hope it will be soon.

My mind need to stop wondering around. Been day dreaming way too often this few days. I am like having fever now. My head feel damm hot. Okay i shall go and rest soon. Although there is no sch tmr. But i am meeting alicia for some shopping. Wohoo cant wait :D

I love this song " CHRISTINA AGUILERA - HURT " Going to put this as my blog song. Nightz earthling. Oh the video that i wanted to put up was block by the user. Have to put this lyric version only. I love the mtv though. Go watch it if you have the time. ^^




No comments: