Twitter

Friday, April 9, 2010

All of the sudden

I am so moody all of the sudden. Maybe is the song i am listening to.. Listening to chris phillips music. Quite soothing but it is making me feel sad??? Waiting for alicia to send me all the pictures so i can fill up this space..

Saw my timetable for this coming sem. Sigh super horrible. Sch end at 6 almost every other day. I hope when school reopen it will not always be fyp, fyp, fyp and fyp.

Anw, some random thought suddenly.. I will be turning 19 soon. Time really flies. It felt like i just entered poly and soon it is going to all end. I wonder where should i go after poly. I did consider oversea but it seems like an impossible thinking. Okay enough of the thinking. Pictures time ^^ Oh i am considering taking aerobics lesson. Should i ?? Anyone wants to join me? BLogger is so lag in uploading pictures.. AH IT TOOK ME THREE HOURS to load all this pictures into my blog. Sigh.





I look like a mouse here..HAHA:D







I have a fat legs.



i shall learn to close my mouth when taking pictures.

No comments: