Twitter

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Living room


Blogging in the living room now. Nice and cozy. It is raining now !!! I feel like sleeping although i just woke up not long ago. Funny me !!!

Yesterday went out with alicia for some lunch and went to hunt for my clothes. Too bad it was all sold out.. I love zara at 313 !!! It has the type of cozy feeling that i love. Cant wait to go oversea with obasan qiqi !!

I kinda miss my old hair now. How? Looking at the pictures of my old long hair. I think i look like a kid now. Sigh although it is good to look young but i still prefer to look my age !! But what can i do? My hair is already cut. Look forward and not turn back :D Okay going out in a few more hours :D



See how immature i look here?? And super chubby !!!!!!!
Miss you my hair !! You think which hairstyle suits me more??

No comments: