Twitter

Sunday, April 11, 2010

6 Breathtaking Scenic Drives in Asia

I juz read this article from yahoo! Wah i so want to go badly to each and every different places they said. Looking at the pictures already make me want to earn lots and lots of money and start traveling round the world. I love looking at beautiful scenery. Who doesn't right??On a random side note. I think i am a pretty weird person. People who knows me always say i am weird. I love songs that normal teenagers don like, my thinking is also always different from people. I want to lead a carefree life. Let me show you the pictures i got from that article.

Photo credits - isafrancesca

Halsema Highway - Philippines


Photo credits - Tingting Sullivan

The Phuket Northeast Loop - Thailand

Photo credits - wikipedia.org

The Hai Van Pass - Vietnam

Photo credits - geoftheref

Twizel to Mount Cook - New Zealand

Photo credits - Shermeee

Great Ocean Road - Australia

Photo credits - N-i-b-i

Osado Skyline Drive - Sado Island, Japan



Hope i did not get any information wrong. Don you all feel like going to this places after seeing this pictures?? I wish i can. Pardon the weird font. I don know how to make it back to normal. haha:D I seriously don seems like i study IT.

No comments: