Twitter

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter day

Went to the temple to pray for my grandfather today. I notice i been blogging pretty frequent this few days. I wonder if ppl do read. HAHA:D nvm i am blogging so that i can rmb things. (As you know i have stm).

As for today, after visiting the temple, daddy brought me to haji lane to collect my shirt. I am a super happy girl. Bought my new shoes and receive my new shirt. Stayed at home the whole day resting. Mummy cooked my fav samba chili prawn and other samba dishes. :D

I can't wait for my birthday to come but it also means school is reopening soon. Sigh:( juz one week after my birthday, which is pretty sad. Although i do miss my friends. LOL like pris,shirley and steph and the girls. Been awhile seen i saw them. I think since the chalet.

Oh ya by the way, HAPPY EASTER DAY. How did you all celebrate?? I did not celebrate it at all. Oh i am 12 min late. ^^ Shall end the post abruptly.

Ps. i am watching ugly betty. Alicia happy????



seriously they are like two different ppl. I think for girls as long as you bother to dress up put some make up. You will look so much different and prettier. ^^ There is this saying no woman is ugly just lazy. haha:D I think it is true

No comments: