Twitter

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Finally got my maxi dress^^

Today went to meet alicia for some shopping. I shopped till my leg freaking hurt. Partly is coz of the shoes that i wore. :( Sigh I love that shoes so so so much but it hurts. Okay enough of the nagging. Been nagging at alicia since the start of the shopping session. We went to taka for ajisen. Shopped at the usual. Ion, wisma, far east plaza. And i finally got my maxi dress. I am super delighted. But it look like a dress for oscar. I wonder when will i ever wear it out. Hope is soon ^^
Pictures with alicia.

I juz woke from not long ago. I was so tired just now that i slept at 8 plus. But i woke up just now. Shit i cant seem to sleep now. I think i will be awake till i don know what time. Bare with me. When i am feeling shitty i will start talking nonsense. I pity my leg. It look swollen now. With all the bruises. Okay bare with my face for now till i got those pictures from alicia:D

My big fat hand
Weird?

No comments: