Twitter

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I am totally out of topic to blog about but i just have the sudden urge to blog. I been eating junk food this few days. Okay i admit not only for this few days.. Sigh don know y i cant seems to stop myself. I am scared to have those health problem but what should i do? I always feel hungry in the middle of the night !
I have no school again tmr. Going to meet Pris for some nail art than have dinner at some random place. I am so tired but i cant seems to fall asleep and i have a whole pile of clothes lying on my bed. Someone help me clear it away. Sometimes i feel like giving away some of my clothes !!!! Oh and i bought this dress again from some online blogshop. I cant wait for them to send it to my house :D Looking forward for mail every single day, from tomorrow onwards.


I look like a nerd here. Seriously. Omg i want my hair back :(
We were at this peranakan restaurant. My all time fav restaurant. It has all my favorite dishes!! All spicy food :D


I cant wait for school to end so i can travel round the world !! Money money please come into my pocket so i can afford to travel round the world. Maybe i should really consider being a tour guide?? I think i am suitable. First point i think i talk super loudly okay although there is such a thing call mic. Second point i love history. Third point i want to travel round the world. :D
Going to slp before i turn into a panda:D

Ciao

No comments: