Twitter

Friday, April 2, 2010

Mich birthday celebration

Blogger is loading super slowly. Wonder what is the problem. Mmmm nvm i shall blog about mich birthday celebration. As you all noe i have short term memory so i kinda forget what happen that day. But i will try my best to rmb.

Met alicia early in the morning. Met at serangoon than went to aston to have our lunch. Was starving and while we were queuing half way, mich suddenly said she left home. Scare the hell out of us. We swallowed our food as fast as possible and went off to meet her. I was not suppose to appear there thought. I told mich i could not make it that day as i have project to do. So i walked in the opp direction from her and she was pretty shock to spot me. I should really video her expression. HAHA wasted !!!! After that we went off to far east and ion for some shopping. Celebrate her birthday at bakerzin in wisma. Pretty cool place. Love the range of cakes there althought it was a little pricy. But it is a birthday celebration so who's counting???? Took like a dozen of pic there. As mich have to leave soon, we went off to take the train back home. Hope mich love the surprise we gave her :D Love ya. Pic time. Sigh. Blogger is taking so long to load my pics. Feel like giving up. Oh by the way juz a random thought. I think i have senior/adult phobia. haha:D




The eyeliner that mich and alicia draw on me.
Damm thick but since my eye is diff, it can't really tell




































No comments: