Twitter

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lazy

I am super lazy to blog about the chalet.
Overall, we played lots of card games,
went night cycling from pasir ris to changi,
saw ah gua and cycle to see the sun rise.
Nothing much. When i am not so lazy i will blog in full details ^^
Hope that day will come. Okay juz posting one pic up.
Today is earth day. Did you all participate??
I went out to centerpoint. So my house light and all the electricity was off.
So i am consider participating right??
Oh did i mention i bought MAC brush and brush guard online??
The brush guard finally came.
But wad is a brush guard without a brush??
I wonder when my brush will come.
Hope it will arrive faster ^^
Been rotting at home since the end of the chalet.
I was really exhausted during the chalet that i slept for 15 hours the next day.
And my eyes was totally swollen. One become bigger than another. HAHA
Anw, April is coming soon, which also mean holiday is ending soon.
GOODNESS y do time fly so fast when you are having fun ????
Okay shall end this post abruptly. :D Cya


this is the onli pic that i don look so horrible.

No comments: