Twitter

Monday, March 8, 2010

Time to change blogskin

I think it is time to change my blogskin. Been having a same blogskin for a damm long time. I am super lazy to design a new banner. So was thinking of those blogskin that ppl design. But i forgot the website.. HAHA:D Been catching many dramas recently. I think i am a drama, shopping addict. Can't stop watching drama..

Yesterday woke up at 8 plus. Went for a family trip to mount faber. Walked from vivo city all the way there. Nearly fainted. My legs was like jelly when we finish our two hours walk. Although i am used to walking from all the shopping. But it is like totally different. Oh ya there was this place where is was super high. I think instead of feeling tired, i thought my heart was in my mouth. It was so high that i almost cried.. HAHA:D Will not go there again unless force too.... Went to my classmate's birthday chalet yesterday. There was super lot of ppl. Nothing much to say. Went to eat mac after that chalet. Me and oriana took the last train home. Super lucky we got it. We were so blur. Was suppose to go to city hall but instead we took the train toward marina bay.. And i was suppose to stop at dobhy ghaut. But i missed the stop as i was talking and talking non-stop. Super hilarious. Therefore i had to stop at bishan and took cab home. I hate midnight charges. It is totally killing me.

No comments: