Twitter

Saturday, March 6, 2010

I don get it

Okay i am back to blog :D Today went out with pris, shirley,justin, yongyi, kelvin and two other from the gaming class. Went to orchard. Shopped around.. We went to the branded shops. Was alittle embarrass coz i was wearing a simple shirt, short and leggings.. As usual we stone there for quite awhile before deciding where to go and stuffs.. Went to lucky plaza to eat. Erm the food was okay. Environment not so. But nevertheless we were laughing and crapping. Went to far east plaza to shop around. Sat down again and chit chat.. Going out with them always seems like a routine. Shop for awhile, stone, seat down, stone than talk. Pretty cute ^^ oh ya i saw two of my ex colleague. They are still as nice as before :D Went home around 7. The train was packed like sardine. I nearly had difficulties going out of the train.. No pics for the day.

I receive the pictures from alicia le. Shall post it up. It has been long since my blogs have pics. Soon it will be full of pics and limited word. Wanted to post up the pics taken in my house. But i gave up.. Too long. Some other day.





I miss the frolick.
i was freaking out. My hand was shivering.

No comments: