Twitter

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

K session

Meet mich and alicia for k session yesterday ^^ We had so much fun although i don really like to sing. I seriously think my chinese de-prove so much that i can't read simple chinese. I had to skip so many words that i don think i am singing... Other than that i am fine :D We took freaking lots of pictures. And most of the pics in kbox make me look damm damm white. Which is pretty scary. Maybe my powder is too white. But it only happen inside the room.. I look normal when i am outside. I can't rmb what we did. I think we went to ion orchard after that to chit chat and eat. This trip is mostly chit chatting and nothing much else. Okay i shall wait for alicia to send me the pics before i start uploading ^^

















































it been ages since i took neoprint. We feel so old there coz everyone who took was small japanese kid.. HAHA:D







i look super scary here. Haha i don think i am suitable for big eyes..



No comments: