Twitter

Monday, March 15, 2010

Chatterbox

Wednesday outing with pris and shirley to wild wild wet was nothing but fun ^^ was suppose to meet at 1. End up reaching wild wild wet at 3. But nonetheless we had plenty of fun. There were damm little people on that day. Therefore the whole wild wild wet were like ours. Played around with water and i think i screamed the loudest. Seriously i don think anyone scream as loud as me. Super embarrass. Sigh :( Anyway around 6 plus when wild wild wet was about to close, we went to pack up and prepare to leave. Don want to be the last person to leave that place. HAHA

Went to downtown east to have dinner. Ate at this place called juz asia or something. Can't rmb. It had free flow of drinks and ice cream ^^ totally suitable for me. I kept drinking water non-stop. Love the food there too. Nice and cheap. Walked to white sand and we each went each way. Reaching home is less than 45 mins. Love bus rides.










Went to sch on friday to submit the fyp form which needs everyone signature. Felt rather stupid to travel all the way to sch and sign a form. HAHA:D But what can i do right? After signing the form, me and pris went to marina to eat @ jacks place. I rmb the last time i went to marina with her, we ate at jack's place too.. Chit chat about everything. I think me and her could never stop talking. Our mouth is always moving.

No comments: