Twitter

Sunday, March 21, 2010

So bored

I am bored now. Been watching vampire diaries and gossip girls this few day. Hibernating at home before i enjoy next week. I am a nerd for the past 4 days. Being good and stay at home ^^ Vampire diaries is a pretty scary drama for me. But i love the main lead actor so who cares.




Went to orchard M.A.C to trim my eyebrow on thursday. Not as good as i thought it will be. Oh i saw damm lot of gorgeous shoes in new look. Aiming for one but i can't decide between the higher one or the lower one. Mmmm.

Met alicia yesterday in compass point. Went to the soup restaurant for dinner with family and i saw her. Damm coincidence.. Okay i shall post up the bangkok post soon if not it will be way to long.. Bangkok post is before this post. So if you want to see it, scroll down. Hope the pics will be able to load. Pray hard ^^ Ending the post with a picture of me ^^


No comments: