Twitter

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Been quite busy recently with exams and outing with friends. Finally my exam is over:D time to enjoy life ^^ Last sun was the end of cny. Pretty sad coz i love ang pao. HAHA. Cousins, aunties and uncle came over to my house on sat. Was busy preparing the whole day. I love mini gatherings^^ It has been long since i saw some of my cousin...

Yesterday some of my classmates came to my house. Pretty sad the girls could not make it. But nevertheless we had fun. Playing mahjongs, card and watching tv. Me, pris and shirley lose the most. We did not even win once. Oh we did. Three times. But it is always 20 cents only. Super hilarious. After that, we went to serangoon garden to have dinner. We squeeze 7 ppl in one car. How cool?? Everyone on the road was staring. Justin send the guys and steph to amk first than he send me and pris home. I acciddently told him the wrong direction and off we went to the highway. Super ps about it. Went all the way to st andrew road. Took around half an hour to get home.. LOL. Overall i had a pretty great time ^^

Pics are in my camera i am super lazy to transfer over. So wait till i have all the pics that are suppose to be up than i will slowly post. :D



me and alicia going up to the sky park. I was super nervous as it was high high high up.

No comments: