Twitter

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Time flies


SDT test tmr. Totally hope it will turns out okay. Been so screw up with my exams this few days. Can’t be bothered to study at all. I need motivation. CRYSTAL PLEASE BE MOTIVATED TO STUDY… Luckily tmr test is at 12.. Still gt time to read through a little in the morning.

Been using tumblr this few days. Pretty nice and easy to use. Thinking of switching over. But i will still miss blogger and all my old post. Everything will be gone. Cny will be over soon. Seriously time flies. I rmb how i juz took the aeroplane to bangkok and now is already going to end of cny.

Went to watch light thief. The movie was pretty cool. At least i did not get distracted. Went to orchard central sky park for the first time. I kept having the feeling i would fall off. As everything was glass. I have a weak heart.

Know what kept me busy this few days? Paris Hilton new bff season 2.I did not noe there was a season 2 till one day when i was switching between channels, i came across the MTV channel and saw the advertisement for the show. Watched till 5am in the morning yesterday. Totally have a split headache when i wake up today. Okay i gtg and study/slp soon.

No comments: