Twitter

Sunday, February 7, 2010

New year

Getting all ready for cny. Packed my room today. Was ultra tired. I packed from 2pm till 7pm. Went out to orchard for dinner than went home and continue packing till 11.30pm. That is how messy my room was before. But now it is speck and span. Been doing project till late nights this few days. Hope the project season will faster finish but i do not want the exam period to come. :(

Happy news is that i am going bbk next weekend :D hurray to shopping paradise. Shop and shop and shop and shop. Hope i will be able to buy some things back. I am scared that nothing will suits me there. Nvm i will go and take alook:D if it is really as nice as ppl describe, i will go there again:D

Sometimes i wonder what love is?? Y do love always give ppl problems instead of feeling love??? I don understand love. I wish i can help them but i can't coz i don know anything..

ps. do i love you?

No comments: