Twitter

Monday, February 8, 2010

Datelines.

I hate datelines.. Totally sucks. Project projects project and project.I have Uncountable unfinished project on hand. Can die like seriously. Tmr is the dateline and i have not even start on anything. Bang wall. Java sucks but sdt is worse. I totally don have the cny mood anymore. All my mind can think of now is dateline and exam. Sigh:( And can you believe i am going bkk supposedly to enjoy myself. But how am i going to enjoy myself when i am going to have exam immediately when i come back to singapore???

I was telling shirley that i wanted to go and bang the wall. And she asked me y not go and bang.. LOL. And i replied her with this:

me: HAHA
me: you evil person
me: you should be saying
me: don bang wall crystal
me: i will miss you
me: like seriously
me: i will really miss you
me: without you life is meaningless

I tink when i am stress, i will start to say rubbish.. HAHA:D sometimes i wonder how my friends can take me. I can't even take my own lame jokes. My friends love to call me drama queen. I should really go and be a comedian. But i don think i am funny enough. LOL. Is there a course to teach ppl how to be a comedian?? I should join.

Okay gtg do my projects le. If not i can nvr finish and cannot dream of passing to year 3 already. Pray

No comments: