Twitter

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunshine in the rain

Goodness i love the song on my blog. But the mtv? I suggest you don watch it. It kinda gross me out. Seriously!!! Although i like that singer's blue eyes. LOL. Oh btw my font is like super small here. I wonder is it my com or is the font really small? On a random side note, i love another song sang by this singer too. It is called " Living In A Fantasy". But it embed code was being block by it's user. So too bad. So youtube it if you want to listen!!

On thurs me and pris went to the hilltop library after lunch to pass time before our class starts. We each borrowed two books. I am currently reading my sister's keeper. I kinda hop from books to books. I borrowed P.s i love you and persuasion by jane austen. You don know how much i love jane austen's book. Maybe coz i really love pride and prejudice. It was really my all time favorite book and movie. :D
My sis was telling me how listening to the songs i have on my com makes her sleepy. I always prefer oldies music to current music. I don think singer nowadays are as good as in the past. There is only a few good singer. Okay i guess maybe i was born in the wrong century. I was suppose to be born earlier?? I always prefer olden stuffs. I hearts classic music, even classic drama too..

I watched iron man 2 today. It was not as good as i expected. I guess movies are all like that. Iron man has a much better plot. I cant wait to see ip man 2. Everyone been ranting to me how good it is. I have like zillion movie to watch. I was busy watching trailer with pris that other day. I saw at least 3 movie i want to watch. Anyone? Wants to watch with me?

I guess i should head back to my storybook. Seriously i feel that i am a potential nerd. HAHA:D

P.s i hope my clothes did not get lost somewhere !!!! Oh god y haven it arrive?? Faster arrive will you. Please don be lost.

i kinda miss my long hair. What's done cant be undone !!!!

No comments: