Twitter

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Busy

Today post will be a long long one. I been so busy recently.. Been rushing from places to places. I am so freaking tired but i am going to blog first before i sleep. The whole of today was spend in home club in clarke quay. Was involve in the hooked on flea 2. Was pretty cool. A very good experience. Met qiqi early in the morning to buy a rack. Woke up around 7 to start packing all the clothes in the bag. Man i was so last min. I started to panic when it was close to meeting time. Had no time to even make up i had to walk and make up. HAHA:D Took the train all the way to vivo. Me and qiqi was looking like weirdos carrying big bags and hand carry trolleys.. We took the taxi from vivo to clarke for the event. Waited there for like around half an hour close to an hour... Set up our booth and start stoning there. I was so tempted to shop around. Serious everyone was like selling pretty nice things. Luckily i bought only one dress.. I seriously don like techno music. It was played throughout in the club i was super irritated... After the whole event, me and qiqi went to Manhattan fish market for dinner. Was pretty nice but i guess i don really like fish after all. The fish have a certain type of smell that i don like... But the prawns was nice.. Home sweet home after that. :D

On wed, we went to marina bay sands for the imagine cup awards. It was damm boring. I was about to fall asleep. And i guess we were too far to see anything. Okay maybe something is wrong with my eye sight. But seriously i don see the point in going. Okay aftermath, me and my classmates went to popeye to have lunch and went back to sch. Went for the intern briefing. I so wanna go to china for intern. I don want to stay in singapore and do programming...


Okay i am so lazy to blog. But i still have to blog about thurs and friday. HAHA :D
Thurs was another busy day. Met pris and ryan early in the morning to head down to expo for some fyp event. Was like a super super long train ride. But i guess it was not that bad. Met clement in expo and we all head down to the event. It was horrible we kinda stone there. I even had to highlight a small part of my head in purple? Luckily it cant be seen. After that event,justin joined us for lunch at changi airport. Lol was travelling from t1 to t2 to t3.. We sat down in mac for some chit chatting session. I guess we spill lots of beans... Me and pris should not talk so often.. Went home after that. Wanted to go orchard but i was too tired. And pris had to meet her friends..

I watched prince of persia on friday. It was a nice movie. The main actor was pretty hot and the actress is super pretty. I love the story-line. Kept me interested for the whole time. Okay i shall post some pictures. The pictures are loading like tortoise. I need my beauty slp.. Meanwhile waiting for the pictures to load i shall blog about singers. I like this singer owl city :D His voice is really soothing. I cant stop listening to his songs like vanila twilight, fireflies and umbrella beach. Say goodbye to neon trees for the time being :D Oh ya and cyndi's bf account was being hacked and that idiot person wrote weird nonsense on my facebook wall and her wall. Weird man i wonder who is that person. Even know who i am?? And weirder thing is how will that hacker noe me, cyndi and cyndi boyfriend all at the same time? They give me goose bumps.


















No comments: