Twitter

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day celebration

Had fun today traveling here and there :D In the afternoon went to plaza sing for some snacks and went to fix sis phone at samsung service center. Shopped around and went to pick sis from her class. Went home to change and head out again for dinner at Sushi tei in Vivo city. I thought it will be less crowded coz we purposely came out slightly earlier to beat the crowd. But who noes. When we reach there i saw a whole lot of ppl queuing there. Had no choice but to slowly waited for our turn!! Manage to get in before 7 :D Ate our dinner and shopped around. Saw many clothes i wanted at pull and bear. But i seriously need to have some self control. Therefore i had to stop myself from buying all the clothes.

Anw, after shopping, daddy abruptly said how about we go sentosa to take a look? And off we go into sentosa. It was really pretty cool!! I love all those shows. Okay i love the whole sentosa. Really cant wait to go in universal studios.. Anyone???? Want to go with me like right now??? I cant wait for the roller coaster to be fixed!!!! Okay home sweet home after walking round!! I will go back there again.. Oh and i totally did not know we were going to sentosa beforehand and i wore this long sleeve mini dress. I guess i was the only one there who wore like that. But who cares :D I was enjoying myself !!

Oh ya and on friday went to meet Shirley after school for dinner in vivo. HAHA:D ya vivo again. Me and pris seat down in the national geographic center to chit chat while waiting for shirley as she had OT. We went to pizza hut for dinner. Time really fly very very fast when we were talking. Seriously like so much to talk about so little time. LOL. Nvm we will meet soon. I kinda feel scared for intern. Mmmm i pretty much enjoy school life now. Don want intern to come so fast. I think i will prefer fyp to intern. Oh and we each have a new nickname. HAHA:D i am called summer, shirley is called berri and pris is called emerald. Shall tell you next time y we are called that :D

Okay Pictures will do the talking

Okay i don think you can see my eyes. YES MY EYES IS SMALL !!!!


I think me and daddy look alike??
I LOVE THIS. Super fresh !!!


Okay i ate this!! Can tell i love salmon alot right?? :D
This is damm nice seriously very nice !!! It was so nice till we ate almost half of the fish than i took the pic.




This is cool. But daddy say it is not as nice as the last time musical fountain!!


I love the setting here. Damm chic

HAHA:D I saw like three lamborghini there. Oh and i saw a limo too

Seriously madly in love with the car


Okay cant see our face but who cares. I love that globe
MY FAV !!! There is a hersley chocolate shop there :D Sis say it was the same as the one in NEW YORK :D

I bet it is a guy in the costume. Noe y?? Coz he was holding on to me damm hard till it kinda hurts.





Althought i don like coffee bean. But i like the atmosphere of the coffee bean in sentosa. Especially the wall. But of course i still love starbucks :D


Okay final call.. Anyone wants to go with me to universal studios??? I really really want to go !!! :D

No comments: