Twitter

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

STM

I am so tired now. But i will blog before i slp.. Shit i cant rmb what happen on sat and sun. I have like major stm. Oh god!!! The only thing i can rmb is eating dinner at ichiban with my family members on sat. And visiting vivo on sunday. Oh talking about visiting vivo on sunday, me and sis were like stupid fools. We were in bishan as she wanted to buy something from there. My parents were in vivo. Me and sis travel all the way to vivo to find them. Best thing is that daddy did not drive the car to vivo city..... And i had to take the train all the way back again!!!! Was like freaking sleepy and tired.

15 more days before i fly off to koh samui :D Cant wait. The only thing i dread about is that i think i will be super dark..... I turn dark pretty fast. Oh and i don think i like thai food. I shall bring my maggie mee there to eat. :D

I was viewing louis vuitton latest runway show and i caught a couple of beautiful clothes that i really would like to own. Shall post the pictures up here.

credits to elle.com

credits to elle.com
credits to elle.com
credits to elle.com
credits to elle.com
credits to elle.com
My com is loading so so slowly!!

Tmr will be going out with pris for a little retail therapy. Cant wait. I guess school is like pretty slack. Good and bad. Okay nothing bad all good :D Shall let the pictures do the talking :D


Ppl always say me and my sis look damm alike. But i don find so??



No comments: