Twitter

Friday, May 7, 2010

Country side

Been listening to many country side songs this few days. I love them ^^ I specially like the one that i put on my blog. It is super soothing.. Listen to it if you have the time to :D

School been pretty much the same. I been looking in the mirror just now and i pretty much got a shock at how dark my dark circles ah. Sigh i think i am going to look like a panda soon.. I guess i have to kick this bad habit of sleeping late and eating supper in the middle of the night. Not only it does bad things to my body!!! It also make me look older and fatter... Oh god !!!

Btw if you all haven watch Ps. I love please go and watch. It is super nice and touching. I love the whole plot. I borrowed the storybook but i guess i like the movie better.. Okay i shall end my post abruptly now.


No comments: