Twitter

Monday, May 31, 2010

Hi earthlings

Hi earthling, what should i blog about today?? I kept laughing non-stop today.. Laughing is good for health. I am so happy i finally manage to order something from bonitochico. I kinda ordered like 10 times before but non got through. Finally my dress manage to get a reply :D So happy cant wait for it to arrive. Okay i seems to love online shopping. I am waiting for modparade collection on tuesday :D

Anw went to take the form for china internship again. Coz that paper i took previously was like totally from the rubbish bin. I kept using the paper to fan myself. HAHA:D So took a passport size photo today. I love that picture. At least i don look that horrible compare to my ezlink card pic. :D I hope all of us will go china together.. Today we were talking about cleaning the apartment and stuffs. Seems scary for me. But i guess i have to learn?? :D Hurray to internship..

Fyp presentation is on wed. I don know what should i wear? Shall go and shop for clothes tmr after the dry run rehearsal..

Those who did not watch coco chanel should watch it. I love that show although it was like super long. Around 4 hours? I seat on the chair till my butt hurts. ha ha:D

Okay i shall go and watch tv already. It has been a long long time since i watch. Okay not exactly long. Just 4 days. Haha coz my tv spoiled and we had to take some time to choose a new one :D

No comments: