Twitter

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Today was a super hot day. It was freaking hot and i was wearing a long sleeve shirt. I felt like i was melting. Went to meet mich and alicia for lunch in ngee ann poly. The bus stop was really far from her sch. I had to walked up the hill. I notice that business school is always up the hill. Same goes for my sch. I wonder y? Ate and chit chat for awhile before leaving to go for my lesson. I took the bus back with alicia. She went to vivo while i went for my class. I felt so stupid!! I forgot to alight from the bus and started screaming. Come to think of it, it was really embarrassing. I always do stupid stuffs that i regret afterwards. Was late for half an hour. But teacher was not really teaching. So ya we had to do our own stuffs. :D

Wednesday was our fyp phase 1 presentation. Was pretty nervous about it. But once i was in that room. I was too cold to think of anything. HAHA:D I had no idea how we fare man. I hope it will be good? Went for lunch in vivo after the presentation. My shoes was killing me. I guess it is time to throw away and buy another one. We wanted to eat in habourfront. But it was lunch time and there were many ppl so change place to long john silver in vivo. We kinda looked like property agents. Super hilarious. Took pictures of the product and home sweet home. I had to take the cab back as i was too tired to even think properly.. The uncle was nice :D

I think my friends will kill me after seeing some pictures here.. Wahahaha:D

Candid shot!!
haha:D Pris being emo here.


I randomly took this. Hope they will nvr see this pic. HAHA:D
I bet he will kill me when he see this picture here. LOLX






There are alot more pictures. But i haven send them over from my phone.. Okay shall post them up another time :D Ciao

No comments: