Twitter

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I am dark

I am back from my 5 days trips. It was pretty fun. There are not many chinese there.. Everyday was spend in the beach. Only different beaches. And if you wear something long sleeves you will be appear weird. HAHA:D I got some sun burn on my shoulder. I guess i got it when kayaking. Me and my sis went kayaking in the middle of the big sea. It was super super cool. The water was clear and the water was calm. I went snorkeling too. But end up hurting myself.. But i love water activities :D

I wanted to blog about my first day in Koh samui. But my pictures keep having alignment problems. I don know y too. I hope by tmr or whenever i want to blog it will be fine. I don know what did i click it became like this. All the pictures are on the left side. And my words are all over the place. Sigh :( Okay i kept listening to the same song over and over again.

SNSD - Run Devil Run. I know i am like slow. But i really love this song althought i don really like SNSD i prefer brown eyed girls, 2NE1 and f(x)



Okay i shall end my post here. Pray hard that the alignment problems will go away tmr. I shall meet qiqi tmr for lunch :D Cant wait 1

No comments: