Twitter

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Serious STM

Oh my i think i have serious short term memory. Maybe i should see the doctor or something? I cant seems to remember what happen yesterday? Or the day before. Shit man. Hope nothing is wrong with my brain. Is there anyone like me? Totally cant rmb what i was doing yesterday. Cant even rmb whether i went out or was i at home?

On a random side note, i have been listening to ABBA recently. Love their music. I have been listening to them since young. Mummy love them too. Oh ya and the Carpenters and bryan adam. Sometime i think i am born in the wrong century. Should be born in the 60th century. HAHA:D It would be cooler. Okay i am being super random here.

I better write down what i did today before i forget tmr. Today went out with qiqi for some catch up and shopping :D Met at orchard, and went for lunch. We ate at han's. Their food kinda sux. But the last time i ate at han's with evan was not that bad. I guess maybe is the branch at fep cmi. Qiqi ate half way and decided to give up. lolx Went for manicure after eating. I am super in love with my nails new color :D It is bright shimmering blue. Walked all the way to 313 to shop at f21. I love f21 too. I recently bought all my clothes from there..

Lets see the few items i am aiming for :D


This is my hot fav :D










All the picture credits to forever21.com

No comments: