Twitter

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Update

I haven been updating my blog for a week. Okay less than a week. School started this week. Been quite busy so far by some project that's deadline on friday. I was suppose to post about my trip part 2. But i guess the pictures load so damm slow till i was totally out of mood to blog.

Went to watch karate kid with sis. Walked like some crazy kid from plaza sing gv to somerset cathay till orchard shaw and still couldn't book the for the show. It was either fully book or right in front of the screen or the timing is too late. Booked for the next day one instead. Seriously walked so much that day without resting is super tiring. Although the movie was really worth the walk. I love that show. Those who haven catch it should really do. I give them 5 stars :D

My whole family is totally in the world cup session now. I think whenever there is a goal, my family members would shout the loudest. (and i would have a heart attack). My uncle came over to our house to watch too. LOL Too bad my uncle on the plane towards holland now. If not he confirm will be seating here cheering too. I too want to go europe. :(

The day after tmr will be qiqi first day of work kinda feel excited for her too. But feel damm sad. No one to shop like crazy with me anymore. We two have totally different taste for clothes but still we could shop like nobody business. Nvm i shall go her workplace and irritated her :D

Me and qiqi when i still have super long hair ;(
Okay no regret of cutting my hair.

Okay i shall go and watch football and support Japan. Shall end my blog post here ^^

No comments: