Twitter

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Judgement

Sick and tired of backstabbing game. I muz open my eyes bigger and use my heart to feel who is good and bad. Cant believe everything ppl tell me. I get cheated way to easy... And ppl tend to take me for granted.

Shall juz post some picture of happy events and not think of unhappy things and be happy. SMILE :D
Had wanton mee at graffiti cafe in fep. I usually don eat wanton mee. But this noodles is the best. Seriously first time i have cravings for wanton noodles.. LOL


QIQI look super cute here. HAHA
Look damm weird here. LOL guess the train came and i was nervous and quickly took a picture.
Last day of qiqi freedom for one whole year!!

Miss all my sec friends and dancing friends. Even primary sch friends. Things were much simpler than.

No comments: