Twitter

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

KSM part 3

Okay i know i am blogging lesser nowadays. Today i shall blog about day 4 and the last day in ksm. Okay this is like super long ago. But who cares right?

4th day:
This day is a totally relaxing day. It was spend the day either dipping in the swimming pool or seating on the bench beside the beach.




Went for dinner in the restaurant inside the resort. It was not that bad but the meal beside the beach is still the best.




This is the appetizer. It was the best among all the food we had eaten. LOL
This is lamb chop that daddy ate. I don really fancy lamb so i did not try.
Mummy took the fish. It was not that bad. But not excellent
My creamy smoked salmon spaghetti. It was nice in the beginning. But after eating for long. It doesn't taste that nice. Coz it was too cheesy.
Mei's lobster pasta. It is mini lobster wrap inside the pasta. It taste weird. Doesn't taste like lobster at all. She gave up eating after a few mouth.



Went out to the market area after eating. My mom is the best. All of us was super tired and had little enegry to continue walking/shopping. She still can continue shopping while we were like half dead. Now i noe y i love shopping so much :D I got my genes from mum. But she is better than me. MUCH better.


Last day:
It was the last day in Koh Samui i was both happy and sad. I would love to spend more days on this little island but i kinda miss home. We had instant noodles for lunch. It was super nice. I guess it was coz i was too hungry. Reach the airport around 3pm. The airport was so small we had no where to go. Therefore we stopped at swensens for some ice cream. After that went to check in and home sweet home :D


Our last breakfast in the resort.


I love and miss the swimming pool.
This is at the airport while finding places to chill.






Lol serious we look damm shag after the trip?


In the plane :D

End of my trip ^^

No comments: