Twitter

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Going to china

Went for the interview and we all passed :D Was pretty stress up at first. Coz i was asked all programming question. But luckily they were nice enough to pass me. 4 months in china. That would be a really long time. But i guess it will pass by fast and soon enough. Going with other 3 gurls and two guy.. I will miss all my friends in singapore. And most importantly my family. This will be the first time i am leaving house for so damm long. 4 months is not short. Almost half a year. Moreover i will be working in a foreign country luckily i will be going with all my friends :D

Anw went to donate blood on wed. I pulled pris, steph, clement and fel to donate together with me. END up guess what? I did not donate. LOL coz i got not enough iron. Felt super guilty and sad. Wanted to donate since like year 2? But i don have the courage when i finally have, i cant donate. After everything is over, went to eat the wanton mee again. It was super nice but i was too full to eat..

When sch starts, it is hard to blog like everyday. Like i used to. I can blog like two entries in one day. But i guess i don really have the time nw. Coz their is fyp and intern stuffs to do. LOL. So pardon me if my blog is like dying.

No comments: