Twitter

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sadness

School is going to end soon. Like in a few days time. Pretty upset about it. Will miss all those times we hang out in school doing nothing but stoning :D All those drama stuffs that happen in school and many many more. My class is like famous for drama stuffs. Things you can nvr imagine will happen.

Been hanging out in school till late coz of projects.. But i will miss those times. :D I don know what to blog about anymore. I cant seems to rmb what i did everyday. Most of the time were spend either in school or vivo?? LOL

Went out with pris and shirley last sat. Or is it last last sat? I cant rmb. LOL We went for some flea. It was packed like mad. I cant even walk properly. Everyone seems damm tall inside. Seriously what is happening? How come all the girls are like freaking tall? I am the only one who seems short? In the past i always used to be the tallest. But since i went poly, i am always the shortest :( Anw, back to the topic. After the flea, we went to chill and chit chat. We seems to have endless topic. Always not enough time to finish talking. LOL everyone was like snatching to talk. Pretty cool man :D We are meeting again on thurs to continue our chatting session.

Went to ryan house with pris, clement and justin on a friday. But i don know is it last friday or the previous friday? Everyday seems the same for me. Not much difference. LOL Monday went for movie session with group mate too. I seriously nvr see any fyp group as relax as ours. It has a good and bad point. I better pray hard we could finish our project in time for the dateline.. Waiting for pictures to load is a chores. I am super sleepy now. Should i wait for the picture to load or slp? And continue tmr?

*Edited*

I forced sis to take this picture for me. LOL i am crazy
Three tourist in clarke quay :D
Shirley and Pris :D
Pris and me ^^
Shirley and me :P

We ate at this hongkong cafe. My noodles taste like... bland. I think i can cook better
When me and pris are bored in school. This is what we do. We camwhore :D LOL I think my face look super hilarious

We were trying to look serious/stress. I guess we did succeed??

End of post :D

No comments: