Twitter

Friday, July 16, 2010

Events

Been busy this few days with school stuffs and outing. Once again i don have any picture to blog. Lol most of my friends hate taking pictures. So therefore no pictures. No picture = boring blog post. Been having lesser blog post since i started school. Coz there is no pictures..

Went to kbox with steph, fel and pris on monday. Been a long time since i dance so much. Kinda miss those dancing period. Okay i take back my words.. Anw i don really love singing so i went there to dance while they sing. Cool isn't it?? Ended up all of them were not singing but dancing. So damm fun. Hope to go back again.

Went to do my nails with steph on tuesday. I love my nail color right now. It's HOT PINK.. Damm cool although i don fancy pink !!!!

Okay time for slp :D

No comments: