Twitter

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Uncountable

I have so many things going on in my mind this few days. Uncountable. I don know where to start from.

Times flies is like the end of my poly life. Okay except for internship. 2 months will come and go pass like lightning. Soon i will be in china.

Had fyp phase 2 presentation on wednesday. It was pretty good. Nothing went wrong. Went to have a mini celebration with pris and shirley. We dated shirley last min. So lucky she could make it :D We had much fun jumping around orchard road posing for the camera. Everyone was staring but i don really care :D I am always this thick skin. Those who noe me, noe that i love taking pictures :D We took like 300 over pictures in a night. I nvr had this much fun since a long long time.

Went to school for PT lunch on friday. We ate subway. The most interesting part was we were gossiping with teacher. If only we had this PT lunch earlier. Went for movie with Pris, Ryan and justin after that. Watch the Sorcerer's Apprentice. Nice movie but the ending was a little lame.

Went back home and started coughing and sneezing really badly. I could not get out of my bed the next day. Had a major headache. Luckily fyp was over. I had no more school. I am waiting to transfer some pictures from my phone to the computer :D

Time to go out six gurls. I have not seen them for the longest time. I kinda miss those younger times when we used to chill at Mac and back each other up :D I miss all of them. Where are you all six gurls???? We used to be the best of friends. And we shall continue to be. I know i promise to plan the next outing. Okay i shall plan one big one :D Slowly wait for my calls. (It is sad non of you all have a blog. Only me :( I cant keep track of what you all been up to? )

Pictures will be up in the next blog post. I have to off my com now .
CIAO

No comments: