Twitter

Friday, August 27, 2010

Day out

Went out with steph last monday to tamp. We went to look for recruit express. Was super ulu. I totally did not noe there is a branch there. Applied and went to shop around tamp. I am totally regretting not buying the shirt i love from topshop :( Even if i were to go back to topshop, i am sure there will be no more :( Anw went to ikea for lunch although it was like 3, 4pm. I totally did not eat from ikea before except for their hotdog bread. I love it there. The food was nice, environment too. Not much ppl. We seat there from 4 plus till 8. We wanted to take the cab home therefore we had to wait till 8. LOL Saw three small boys fighting with each other. The security guards even threat to bring them to police. Boys are always boys. Two big boy bullying one small little boy.. Home sweet home after that.

Last tues was a day out with qiqi :D Did not see her for one whole month. She was working and i was busy :D Arrange for lunch in orchard. Shopped around and bought my shoes :D The shoes that i was aiming since months ago. Finally bought it. I love it so much although it is a little high. Went for a movie in vivo city. Guess what we watch??? Phua chu kang. LOL Totally unexpected. Qiqi wanted to watch something funny. Therefore we choose this show. Seriously it was totally lame. But i guess it was not as bad as i expected. :D

Oh ya mummy called and told me i forgot to put water in the soup that i have cooked before i left home. Someone can name me as the most forgetful person on earth. Who would have cooked soup without adding water? :( ME........ Sigh I was so lucky that the whole house did not burn or anything. Thank god.. Hope i will nvr be that forgetful ever again.. Feel mad guilty about it..

Been busy watching this jap drama online. Called the liar game. It is worth watching. Go and watch it. I love watching jap mystery drama coz they are short and sweet. I don like those kind of draggy shows. I always ended up watching half way.. Jap drama has either 8 or 11 episode. So is kinda short and sweet :D Okay shall post up some pictures :D


Went to work at buona vista with pris last thurs. But we kinda quit on the same day too. We cant take the job. LOL and it was damm far from my house. But it is okay we were super happy after that. :D









Our office place.
During lunch break we camwhore.. (Once again)

No comments: