Twitter

Monday, August 16, 2010

Travelling

I will be going to china on Oct 10. I juz knew that the date is 10/10/10 after pris told me. Freaking cool right? I am worried i will not like it there. I have to like it no matter what though coz i will be going there for 4 months. You can say it is not long neither is it short. I will be coming back on feb.

After that i will be going to korea one day after i come back from China. Packed much? I hope the flight in china will not be delayed or anything. Coz i don wish to run from one terminal to another.. Pray hard. I guess i will be traveling alot next year. Is a good thing coz i love traveling right? :D Oh ya moreover i am planning to go on a trip with qiqi during august after her intern? We are still planning. Guess i have to eat grass soon. LOL There is still graduation trip. I wonder will it all turn out right? If everything does not goes wrong. My schedule should be like this:

Oct 2010 - Feb 2011 : China
Feb 2011: Korea
April 2011: Graduation trip
August 2011: Holiday trip with qiqi

Hope it does go according to schedule :D


Anw went out with six gurls (It was suppose to be a buying of present trip :D ) last thurs. Which everyone can guess whose birthday it is? We had a super hard time choosing present. Seriously we were like some depress kid. Luckily we manage to find some stuffs :D Walked and shopped like mad women. It was the first time i saw most of them this year. Oh okay not that bad. Only some of them. We had a fun time though. Cant wait for the party this friday. Wonder if this will be posted before cyndi birthday party or after. I pre blog this post because i am afraid i would forget :D Okay it shall end here before it gets to longy. (This is a word i invented. LOL )

*Reblog
I posted this after her birthday :D But is juz one day after her birthday.








No comments: