Twitter

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Events after events.


I did not blog as often as i do already. But i guess is holiday so i can spam my blog like nobody business. Coz i will be too bored with nothing better to do i guess.

Took this when we went to watch movie after the PT lunch. Finally some pictures on my blog. It seems so dead lately..

Me and pris enjoy taking pictures :D Our hobby. Okay maybe is my hobby :D


We had to force ryan to take the photo. He seems unwilling therefore this dark picture..
Pris look damm cute here. Hopes she like all this picture i post if not i am going to get killed



We had 1 and the half hour to spare before the movie.

This was after our fyp presentation. We were so happy till we camwhore like CRAZY. Me and pris took like 100 over pictures. Juz by webcamming.

I think we look damm cute here. Love this picture
This too




Finally a group photo. You can nvr imagine how hard to ask the guys to take a picture. It's like killing them.



Me and pris camwhore again before shirley comes to meet us
Guess where is this place. Something super funny happen here. Pris right?? LOL





I like this picture. Is like super artistic.

Trying to act like twins. Ppl say we look alike. REALLY??



Pris say no matter how she do it, she looks like a goldfish. LMAO
Shirley look damm cute here!!!!







I had to ask strangers on the street to take this picture for us.
Taking wedding photos :D





Jump shot that took damm lot of time for it to be perfect. I was super tired after jumping around!!
Pris kicking football

Trying to be some model. LOL but totally failed.






It was super fun. Althought embarrassing coz everyone was staring at us. Imagine jumping around in the middle of orchard road, taking "wedding photos", jump shot and many more. LOL but it was worth it. :D


Been busy after school end. Busy meeting and catching up with friends. Went out with classmates for some chilling session on wednesday. Met steph,fel and pris for some medicure. It was raining super heavily me and pris could not go over to fep. We had to wait for the rain to stop before we could go over. I love my nail color now even though i don really fancy it the first time i did it. :D Chill at settlers cafe after that. Wanted to eat at timbre but i think it was too early for that. We ended up eating steamboat. The service was not bad but i think the price is not worth what we ate. Home sweet home aftermath. I was feeling super unwell at that time. I guess it was the medicine that i took. Been feeling rather sick recently. Cant seems to breath properly. Hope i will get well soon. I took like 2 hours to blog this post. Hope ppl do read ^^
Thinking of whether to cut or not to cut my hair. I cant seems to make up my mind.


No comments: