Twitter

Friday, August 27, 2010

Work

Me and pris worked together last sat and sun giving out flyers for Sk jewelry in Jurong point. It was something i nvr did before. I kinda want to try every kind of job before really finding a long-term job. I felt that when giving flyers, guys are better than girls. Most of the guys will usually take your flyers but alot of teenagers girls either ignore or kindly reject the flyers. Maybe coz i am a girl those guys do not really dare to reject? Anw working was a fun experience. :D

Went out with steph, fel, pris, kel, justin and yy on monday to watch step up 3. It was a super great movie. I totally felt like dancing once the music began. Rate the movie 4.5/5. We kinda rot around plaza sing after the movie. Bought a jigsaw puzzle for sis that day. Since i am going to china for 4 months and she will be kinda lonely without me. Therefore i hope the jigsaw puzzle will keep her occupy for the whole 4 months. But of course i noe she will be able to finish that puzzle within one month or even lesser. Therefore have to save up to buy more. I totally did not know jigsaw puzzle was pretty pricy. Some cost even more than 100 bucks.. (Even without the frame).. Gosh and if one is missing, you need to even apply for another one online? And wait for it to be send over.

I had an interivew on tuesday for a receptionist job. It was over at loyang and in the first place i was totally not interested in this job but since the interview was arranged and i feel bad not going. Therefore I went at 4pm. It was further than i expect. I was going to be late so i took a cab in from pasir ris. The place was totally ulu. I had to walked in on my own coz the taxi is not able to go in. I went for the interview and found out that the job was a pretty interesting one. Therefore i accept the job offer. (Although i kinda regret now coz i have to wake up super early every single morning. ) I had to reach office at 8. But i have to reach pasir ris by 7.30. So imagine how early i have to wake up?? Sigh but it is for 10 days only. So i have to endure. Hope i will have a good time there.. And not eat alone :(

Going to watch liar game final movie tmr with mummy and sis. Cant wait for tmr outing :D It has been a long time since mummy took leave and company me and sis for lunch :D Okay maybe not that long but still i am super happy :D Finally a proper lunch after one whole week. I have been eating irregular since the start of holiday. Blame it on myself. Coz i wake up at weird timing. Therefore my lunch is always at 4pm or 3.30pm.. Okay time to slp :D


No comments: