Twitter

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Simple things that makes me happy

I am so happy last friday. Mummy took leave and company me and sis to watch liar game final movie :D She ended work at 12 and off we went for lunch :D As the movie start at 3.15 and sis came back at only 2. We were kinda late and had to rush for lunch. Therefore we ate at burger king. I really like their tendergrill. First time eating that and i am in love with it :D The show was mad awesome. I love their ending :D The guy was so handsome. Rate the movie 4 stars. But the ending was a little shorter than i expected.
Anyway after movie, walked around before going to soup restaurant for dinner :D MY all time fav place. I love their chicken and soup.. Ate till i am too full to do anything. Decided to shop around before going home. We ended up in Zara for 2 whole hour.. :D Luckily each of us bought something :D I bought a blazer, mummy bought a shirt and sis bought a dress :D Even though it cost a big bomb.. But i feel damm happy. Okay i was not the one paying but... I am still happy and i noe sis is too :D Including mummy :D Never shop around with mummy for a long long time. So happy that she took leave today ^^ (Ps. i love my blazer. They are too pretty for me to wear
it. :D )

Tmr will be my first day of work. Kinda scared although the job is for 10 days only. I am going to be a receptionist for 10 whole days. Hope nothing will go wrong. :D

Okay i am going to watch glee now :D I kinda watch the first few ep and love it...
Counted down to china: One month and 9 days.

Some photos from cyndi 21st birthday party. More to come in the next post :D



Our six gurls group photo :D Although abit blur
Group photo without cylvi. Cos she is the photographer :D
In the park when we surprise cyndi :D

Hui xin look like the big boss here :D


No comments: