Twitter

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Working life is hard.

Been working for the past few days.. The work was interesting. Something that i nvr did before. It was quite difficult to remember every single thing. Not only do i have to answer phone calls. I still have to do alot of other stuffs. Luckily there is someone to guide me. If not i will be roasted meat. Monday the real work will start. Kinda scared but monday will have to come...

My work place is at pasir ris therefore every morning i have to take bus down to pasir ris. Either bus or mrt. And take the company bus in. I have to wake up even earlier than school. Hope weekends faster come and i will be able to go to the IT fair.. I need to buy a camera and laptop.. I don know what camera to buy though. Feel like getting a dslr. Should i?? Mummy say she would sponsor me. But i am afraid the camera will be too heavy for me to handle. Is there any light weight dslr? And one more problem i don think i know how to use all the functions.. LOL I juz wana get a camera that has good lighting and take excellent photos. Since i love taking pictures :D

Okay time for me to slp. I need to wake up super early tmr.. Nvm juz for another 8 more days.. :D

Some pictures that me, shirley and pris took on monday. To be continued....

Power Ranger!!!!!








Counted down to china: One month and 7 days.

No comments: