Twitter

Saturday, September 4, 2010

My Camera

Been looking for the perfect camera since a long time ago. I am confuse i don know which camera to get.. Been researching for a dslr but i guess it is too heavy for me i don like bulky stuffs it will make my bag look like a giant and it will mean i need to carry a big bag every single day if i want to bring my camera out. So been choosing from a few camera that is slim and light but with dslr function.. Since i love taking photos i want my pictures to be in good quality.

1. Olympus Pen (Really love this)


Credit to yahoo

2. Canon G11

Credit to yahoo


3. Panasonic Lumix DMC - LX3

Credit to yahoo

Lastly a dslr.. Heard that it is really quite good for beginners like me :D

4. Nikon D5000

Credit to yahoo

Thinking of getting either one from the IT fair tmr.. Wonder if it is good buying camera from the IT fair?? Is it any cheaper?? If is not i rather go to a normal store where i don need to squeeze with so many ppl. Moreover tmr is sat. Actually is today. Now is already 3am..


And ya!!! finally get to slp slightly later.. Since i don need to work the next day. Once i started working, i been slping at 11pm every single day... Which is sad totally like no life.

Anw, today is jeans day as it is friday.. I can wear jeans to the office. So i wore a pink oversize shirt with jeans and my mega high heels.. Totally love my heels except that after walking some journey my leg hurts like hell. Totally felt like my leg was swollen.. Okay i cant even feel my feet. :( Y muz high heel always be so painful for me?? I love heels so damm much but i cant take pain !!!!! HOW??


Some pictures for you to admire!!!

credit to tumblr

Really Love this shoes. It is damm gorgeous i would really love to own this shoes !!!
credit to tumblr

This pair of shoes totally spells SEXY !!!
credit to tumblr

Althought this pair is simple, it is one of my fav. I love the color :D


Counted down to china: One month and 6 days.

No comments: