Twitter

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Daddy's birthday

I am mad sad now. My iphone juz died.. It went totally blank.. Sob Sob i miss my phone. Tmr i will get it repair. Sigh i got lots of pictures inside that i love.... :( I cant take them out now.

Been working recently. Yesterday was my last day of work.. Working was pretty fun. Everyone was nice to me. Only think i don like is the distance. Every single day i work, i need to wake up at 6..

Anw yesterday was daddy birthday. We went to celebrate his birthday on Sunday. Ate at hai tian lo in pan pacific hotel. It was not cheap but totally worth the price. I would love to go back there again :D It was a lunch buffet. They give you a menu and you order what you want to eat. After eating for two hours, we went to shop around at marina square. Did not know marina have a bershka branch :D Went in and saw a boots i really love. Too bad don have my size. Ask them to reserve for me in Ion branch. After shopping around we went to raffles city to buy mooncakes. Went to find qiqi to buy mooncakes :D Saw mei xian too.. Went to ion after that. Bought my boots and shop around. Wanted to go to marina bay sands to have a look. But daddy and mummy was too tired.. We walked from 11am till 7pm.. I really had a great day. Wish every weekend would be like that.

The scenery from the lift.



This is duck. My mom love this dish.
Ee fu noodles. I wonder is it spell lik this?


Crab meat with golden mushroom and some veg. Not as nice as i thought it will be.

This is the best shark fin i ever had. It is not diluted.

The normal dim sum i forget what is the name of this..
This is cod fish. Very fresh.
This is wasabi prawn. It is something very special.
Buddha jump over the wall. Don really like the taste.
Chicken dumpling with prawn paste which you muz try if you go there. It is really really nice.
Shrimp prawn. I like this. The prawn is really fresh





The cake i bought for daddy :D I love tiramisu.


There is still four other dishes which i did not take pictures of. Coz i was too busy with the food. LOL i love the porridge there. Usually i don really fancy porridge but i really love the porridge there. I would really want to go back there for it. The soft shell crab is really good too.

No comments: