Twitter

Sunday, September 19, 2010

I got my camera

Went out with steph on friday to city plaza. But we went sch first to get her visa signed.. :D Did not go city plazza before. It was not bad but not as good as i thought. We met a very fierce auntie and a really nice auntie. :D Bought one dress and a shorts there for quite a cheap price. Quite satisfied with it :D After that went to meet sis at clarke quay for dinner. It was a friday night so it was super super crowded. I had to squeeze with everyone moreover there was a taiwan fair... Totally packed. We went to liang court to have our dinner. Really love the restaurant after steph introduce it to me. Keep having craving to back there again :d

















Jus bought a camera :D Although it is not something i wanted. But it is better than nothing. I wanted the canon g11. But my mom wanted me to buy a freezeproof and shockproof camera. Therefore.. i bought sony DSC - TX5/R I love the color of my camera. Is lime green. Actually wanted to get the pink/purple one. But i am afraid i will dislike it after awhile.

Anw here is my camera :D




No comments: