Twitter

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Netbook

Went to the IT fair yesterday. Instead of buying a camera, i got a laptop instead. I bought a netbook (I did not know it was called a netbook till hx told me.. LOL ) Totally not used to my new lappie. Coz my old laptop was 15.1 inches now the new lappie is 10.1.. Bought a new laptop for me to bring over to china coz i don want to carry a heavy one and it is so huge. With a small lappie i can bring it anywhere :D Bought the HP mini.. Wanted a red color laptop but it was out of stock :( therefore black again...


Some pictures taken while waiting to eat dinner :D
The queue for the restaurant was damm long.


Tmr is another working day. Since i started work, i totally don look forward to weekdays. Luckily this week has a public holiday :D Therefore i need to work for 4 days only. Actually i kinda love my job only thing i don like about it is the lunch break. Coz i have to eat all by myself. If there is a shopping center near by i would not have mind. But no we have to take the company bus out to some places. And it changes place every day. Mostly at some hawker center.. (Which have lots of cats ) Not that i dislike hawker center. I juz dislike those that have cats. I think i am going crazy by the though of it.

Btw i paint my own nails today :D I am super super happy with it.. I kept the nail polish remover beside me and redo like 10 times. Finally manage something lookable :D Super satisfied nvr though i will be able to control my hands to do a french nail polish :D I love the saying when there is a will there is a way ^^

How does it look? Passable right?

Taken from my tumblr blog. I really love this two shoes :D
Diane Von furstenberg opal crisscross wedge sandals
credit to allthatshoes:


credit to itsnowsfashion

No comments: