Twitter

Monday, June 7, 2010

Leisure

I am missing that indonesia rice from raffles place... I love how their chili taste.. Okay enough about food, it is making me super duper hungry.. Those ppl who love indonesia/malay food should go and try. It is in raffles place food junction, indonesian stall. Damm nice..

Mummy and daddy did some major shopping today. I don think i have carried that many plastic bags before. My hands were hurting from carrying all that stuffs. I myself did some minor shopping. I have been shopping from friday till today non-stop. Or should i say since last week.. I am super satisfied with my stuffs.

On Saturday, i met up with shirley and pris. We went to the cathay for astons. The queue was so damm long. I was practically starving. I think i could eat two lion then. We got in after 30 to 40 mins of waiting time!!! After eating, we walked towards somerset to the scape building for the flea. Me and pris had totally no idea where was that. We blindly walked towards somerset direction. The weather was unbearable. I was melting in the heat.. Finally found the flea after sometime. I always love fleas :D We always find nice and cheap stuffs there :D I bought two beautiful dresses for a super ultra cheap price. And a belt. Okay i felt like i was an auntie over there.. I was even being mistaken for a friend of a vendor!!

I think shirley and pris was super happy with their buys too :D We walked round and round and round the whole place even thought we were ultra hot. Eventually we could not take it and went out to get a drink.My legs was feeling like a jelly after awhile. HAHA:D Went to wisma after that. I went off earlier to meet my family while they continue shopping. Went to vivo for dinner.

We did not take any pictures together. I totally forgotten about it. Nvm we shall have another outing soon :D Shirley told me she still have many things to talk about and buy ^^



I notice my blog post is always full of food pictures.. I guess i love food too much :D




I am in love with this skirt. Love it mixture colors of dark blue, light blue and white. I feel like getting the pink and black one too. There are four different colors of this skirt. HAHA:D Should i?

No comments: