Twitter

Friday, June 11, 2010

Lazy pig

Hx asked me to update my blog. I have so many things to update about but i am super super lazy. I wonder where should i start?? Tmr i will be going to koh sah mui. Pretty excited about it only that i haven pack a single thing yet. Last min i noe. I only have like few hours left. Now is like offically 3.45 in the morning. Wish me good luck. Okay i shall start from tues onwards. I have so so many pictures to upload. Tons and tons of food pictures. Don you find my blog always is full of food pictures. Guess you know what i love doing by reading my blog. Eating and shopping. HAHA:D Okay went to sch on tues for projects.. I kept eating and eating in when i am in sch. Guess i cant seat in the foodcourt for long. I will grow into becoming a pig. After doing our fyp project, went to serangoon garden to find mx, cyn, cyl and tl :D Ate our dinner at chomp chomp and went to frolick for some talking session. Totally miss them again. I don know y the picture suddenly become damm big. And the alignment is all screw up. I cant even edit anything thing. So if you don like any of the picture in here. Too bad i cant do anything about it.






















Today went out with tingli, tingli sis and nephew. Oh my the baby is super duper cute. Ultra cute :D Went to marche for lunch and went shopping. Okay shopping again. I know i keep shopping. I don know y too. I juz love shopping. Bought a couple of things.
AND thank you tingli i deeply love that dress :D Okay pictures tells a thousand words. Look at the pictures instead. OMG i upload most of the pictures already but accidently close the browser.. Now i have to upload all over again. Good job crystal. Feel like killing myself !!!!






No comments: